10.18 acres in Leon County, Texas

FM 811, Centerville, 75833 County of Leon

10.18 Acres$50,849
Sold

Property Description

10.18 very rolling acres which consists of about 60% pine and hardwood trees and the remaining 40% in open land with some pasture. Utilities available. Centerville ISD. $50,849


Property Details

  • Status: Sold
  • Property Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Property, Residential Property
  • Address: FM 811, Centerville, Texas 75833
  • County: Leon
  • Price: $50,849
  • Acres: 10
  • Beds / Baths: /

Topographic Map

FM 811, Centerville, Texas 75833

Buyer's representative wishing to participate in full commission split must be present from first showing forward. Failure to accompany buyer at first showing will result in a 25% buyer’s side referral.

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Sign Up for Property Updates

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.